Welcome to the Hartlebury Parish Hall website
From May 17th:
- Controlled events can take place with up to 50% capacity, but people mustn’t congregate in groups of more than 6.
- Hospitality settings will be able to open in accordance with the “rule of 6”, so community cafes, coffee mornings and social clubs can take place.
- Film shows, plays, concerts and sports matches can take place, subject to social distancing.
- Indoor sports activities, including exercise classes, table tennis, badminton can take place.
- Up to 30 people will be able to attend weddings, receptions, funerals and wakes.
- The “rule of 6” will apply to indoor events.
- Social distancing rules still apply.
There will be some restrictions initially—following government guidelines you will be asked to provide name and contact phone number on entry (note: this information will be discarded after 21 days); tables will be spaced further apart.
General Coronavirus changes include: providing hand sanitisers; screens at the serving hatches in the kitchen and the bar; paper towel dispensers in the lavatories rather than hot air blowers; etc.
From June 21st:
- All legal limits on social contact are removed. Outdoor events with more than 30 people can take place.
- Dancing is permitted.
- Restrictions on numbers at weddings and funerals are abolished.
GOV.UK—Guidance updated (updated April 12th 2021)
COVID-19: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
WRCC—Re-opening Village Halls (updated March 29th 2021)
ACRE Information Sheet Version 9—includes list of useful appendices
ACRE Information Sheet issue 9—current on March 26th 2021
Perhaps most useful is the Appendix D – Activities Table 26.3.21 – this shows a whole range of activities held in village & community halls, the step at which this activity can take place and any limits on the activity.
support Your Parish Hall
Wedding receptions BRIDEBOOK
Riding For Disabled, Walking For Health, Social Singles
"I must say that your website is by far the most professional that I have encountered as far as village halls go." Phil M
Available from March 29th
Complete beginners, old hands, any skill level, all welcome—come along and join us; give it a try.
Peter on 07714 278860