(Please note, links on this page are provided purely for your interest and do not imply that we endorse or support these organisations, the information on their pages, or their products and services in any way)

Useful Links

Ask the Police
The official police resource for England and Wales
Your policing questions answered

101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland - when it's less urgent than a 999 call.

Local police email:

Area Information for Waresley Court Road, Hartlebury, DY11 7TQ


 111 online
NHS 111 online
Get medical help near you

Call 111 if:

  • you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
  • you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
  • you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
  • you need health information or reassurance about what to do next

Meeting the challenge of mental illness.
We believe that no-one affected by mental illness should face crisis, distress or despair completely alone.

Freephone 24-Hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
Refuge provides specialist support to women, children and some men escaping domestic violence and other forms of violence.

More Links

Worcestershire County Council
Adult Social Care
Advice, Care, Health and Support
Births, Deaths, Marriages and Citizenship
Children's Social Care
Community, Volunteering and Act Local
Council, Democracy and Councillor Information
Environmental Services
Jobs and Careers
Libraries, Archive and Archaeology
Schools, Education and Learning
Travel and Roads

Wychavon District Council

Worcestershire Children First
Safeguarding children

age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire
Free, confidential and impartial information & advice service for older people, their families and carers

Citizens Advice Wyre Forest
South Worcestershire (Droitwich) Citizens Advice

Get your medication without leaving home
Free delivery on all NHS prescriptions